Photoshop 2 Homework

 

I think this photo would be difficult to photoshop myself into because the lighting is very particular, and would need lots of editing to get the original, grainy, old-film coloring. Additionally, I'm assuming that Kirby had to photoshop himself onto the body of someone else sitting in that chair, which seems difficult.
I thought this photo was pretty neat, and it doesn't seem to difficult to create. For y sorority, I made a Vogue-style magazine that was the same concept.
I thought these photos were pretty funny, but I also think it was a really great showcase of James' photoshop skills. The woman's dress and hands weren't originally visible in the photo, but he made the photoshopped version look seamless.


I've created something similar to this before, so I think this editing would be possible for me. I like the concept of creating nature where it's sparse, so this idea really interests and inspires me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW to Color

Somewhere

Business Cards