Business Cards


 

For my business cards, I wanted to incorporate interesting patterns and designs, but still keep the overall look clean. I did this by mirroring the colors used in my original logo designs, and kept the information side minimal, with only the logo, text, Instagram handle and bullets. The first card I went for a simple symmetrical look, with ovals mirrored on both sides. If I were to make a business card in real life I would want it to be simply black and white or soft gray and white. The second design is probably my favorite because I love the colors green and yellow, and they align with my brand messaging. I also just think the swoops look really pretty and neat. The last design I was a bit more adventurous with, and went with a fire-inpired design. Although I think it looks cool, I would not use the third design as my chosen business card because the colors are a bit harsh for a business card, I would want my business card to be symmetrical, and I would also want my card to be horizontal. 



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! They're so fun and I love the colors you used. The design of the second one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BW to Color

Somewhere