Logos

 

Final three logos:

Black & white initial sketch:



Black & white redone:

Sketches:

Artist Statement:

For my logo I wanted to create an image with a vibration to symbolize radiating positivity, because that's something that I think is really important in leading a successful life. My initial design had symmetrical vibrations around the letter 'E', but then when I tried to recreate the design it didn't look smooth on the right side, so I decided to only include the vibration on the left. 

For the color choice, I wanted to first see how green looked because it's my favorite color. I created a yellow gradient vibration. I liked the green, but I wanted to also try it with red because I think it would look more bold, powerful, and follow the concept of a positive vibration. I also tried the logo with cool tones like purples and blues, but ultimately my favorite logo is the red one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW to Color

Somewhere

Business Cards