BLOG #0

     My name is Ella Malmgren, and I'm currently a junior at UT majoring in communications and double minoring in public relations and journalism. Although I'm taking FMX 210 as a requirement, I look forward to learning more about digital media, and I'm excited to use technology in a creative way. I think it's important to technologically proficient for any communications career path. In terms of my desired dream job, I love both public relations and journalism, and often have a hard time deciding between the two. I would like to either work in nonprofit public relations or write for broadcast news. 

    I'm originally from Maryland, about 30 minutes outside of Washington D.C.. What drew me to the University of Tampa was the weather, the school size, and the city environment. Some of my hobbies include reading, watching crime documentaries, golfing, and playing tennis with my friends. My favorite book genre is thriller, and I've recently been really into Stephen King novels. I'm a writer and copy editor for the Minaret, our school newspaper, and I'm in the Delta Zeta sorority. I also work part time at Willa's, a restaurant here in Tampa. Some goals I've set for 2022 include being more active, staying organized, and learning some new good recipes. After taking FMX 210, I hope to become more technologically advanced and discover my digital aesthetic!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW to Color

Somewhere

Business Cards